Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Live Earth India concert!

On December 7 Live Earth will host a concert right in Mumbai in hopes of bringing the global warming crisis to light. Al Gore, Bon Jovi, Will.I.Am. and many Indian singers and celebrities will make an appearance at the concert. I'm sure that I'll be posting pictures of the concert for all your viewing eyes to see too. It's going to be the concert of a lifetime and I just bought tickets to it! I never thought in a million years that these names would be coming to India, never mind Mumbai....but they are! And it came at just the right time and place for me too. The concert's going to be on the same road as where my internship is, so I'll have no problem getting there. And it just happens to be happening three days before I leave for my trip to South India....the timing couldn't be more perfect. I can't wait!

You can check out more about the concert and organization at http://liveearth.org/

No comments: